Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week 5

Day 29 - October 12th - Sunday
Glowing Nephews

I was over at my sister's house this day and wanted to involve my nephews Sean and Ty in this project and i know kids love glowsticks so it wasn't too hard. I had my dad outline Sean on the left and I outlined Ty on the right and then afterward let them jump around with their new glowsticks.


Day 30 - October 13th - Monday
3 Places at Once

In this shoot I was trying very hard to get my friend Jason in the 3 positions on the swing here plus him in midair jumping off but I ran out of tries since it was beating him up jumping off the swing each time.


Day 31 - October 14th - Tuesday
Exclusively Moonlight

I drove up into the West Hills not sure what I was going to capture this night when I came up on this old somewhat abandoned burger joint. The moon was full this night and it provided all of the light I needed for this shot.

Day 32 - October 15th - Wednesday
Halfway
This was the side of one of the buildings that makes up Good Samaritan Hospital in NW Portland up the street from my house. The glass cube wall was backlit from the inside and a car going by provided the colorful streaks.

Day 33 - October 16th - Thursday
Stretched

For this night I wanted to make it appear as though my body was deformed or stretched in some way using just the handheld flash.


Day 34 - October 17th - Friday
Late Night River

Down on the river next to the PDX Airport is where I took this shot. It was a long exposure and I had originally driven out there to shoot a plane landing. I found this more interesting.


Day 35 - October 18th - Saturday
Driving Reflections

This idea came to me after setting my tripod up in the backseat of my car earlier on.

No comments: